Subject: [Leica] Coded or non coded lenses, that is the question ADAM!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 19:59:13 -0700

Adam my dear on screen friend! :-)
Thank you so very much for putting it into a language I can understand! :-)

Actually the best teaching & me learning! :-)  I've ever had on this coding
aspect explained to me. Thank you most sincerely for your understanding of
the old lad and my un-educated state. However! Now I'm more understanding of
a technical aspect I never understood before!

Bless you! The rant button has been silenced! Well until? ;-) ;-) Oh heck
you know these days and an "OLD FILM USER FOR OVER A HALF CENTURY?" There's
bound to be somethng new that'll throw me into a snit state!  :-) Although
I'll try harder to sort of bite my tongue / typing fingers and save the LUG
from another of my screaming rants once again!" :-) :-) :-)

cheers,
ted