Subject: [Leica] Coded or non coded lenses, that is the question
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 21:42:59 -0700

Frank Filippone  offered:

> not place any info in the EXIF file about the lens being
> used.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I JUST HAVE TO ASK?

WHO THE HELL CARES? AND WHAT DOES IT DO TO MAKE MY PHOTOGRAPH LOOK BETTER
AND WORTHY OF MY DAY RATE CHARGES???????????

The more I read of this coding crap the more I become absolutely convinced
it's nothing more than a bunch of techie crap to charge more money for
nothing more than a pile of useless techie crap!

Not one iota of this coding allows a photographer to take superior moments
of captured visual moments of life!

cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Coded or non coded lenses, that is the question)