Subject: [Leica] IMG: New studio work with Leica M
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 18:33:05 -0700

Geoff Hopkinson OFFERED:

> I'm starting to populate this new album with some samples from my last
> shoot.
> Portfolio work for myself and a lovely local model.
> Leica M (typ 240) and the Summilux M 50 ASPH if you're interested.
> A couple of Elinchrom flashes with beauty dish and softbox fill in a
> cyclorama.
> Comments welcome. If no-one looks I give up sharing here ;-)
> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/bonns <<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Geoff,
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssshhhhhhhhh!!!! Don't threaten to stop showing some of
the most imaginative and  delightful photography on the LUG!

At least it's illustrating what can be done in a studio shoot rather than
the "gardens of the world!" Despite the fact I very much enjoy the "Friday
Flowers!" Most of us know what we can get in the gardens. We also learn
various lens uses in this available environment in our own garden.

However I don't imagine other than yourself are there any others attempting
to learn your studio -- strobe lighting effects.We learn what it looks like,
certainly when using an M camera in a studio setting. With properly used
strobe units! Along with what I admire some excellent models with their many
poses and various attire.

None of which I find objectionable in the least.

Please don't let a few objectors spoil it for those of us who still continue
to learn the various designs of photography!
Thank you.
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: New studio work with Leica M)