Subject: [Leica] Leica R system
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 20:30:40 +0200

The various rankings are worth very little. From a global perspective, Yale,
Harvard, Kellogg etc. are much stronger brands than Virginia. But my comment
was as much aimed at business schools in general. Most of them just teach
the latest fads.

Cheers,
Nathan (MBA 1993 from Temple University)

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu