Subject: [Leica] Back to red dot I am
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 11:19:24 -0400

Welcome back, Pablo!  I have the M9, MM, and M240.  When I want B&W, I use
the MM.  All you have to do is look at some raw files to see the
difference. The dynamic range and fine details are much better with the MM.
 There is a difference in the tonality.  I don't know how to explain it,
but I can see it.  Google it to find some examples.  There are some of mine
from all three cameras on my pBase pages:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/2014&page=11

Hope this helps!

Tina