Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 08:09:08 -0400

we lost almost all our dogwoods a few years back--blight I suppose. one of
the survivors is one that was run over by the well drillers back in 1985 and
then some years later had its top broken out and was knocked down by another
tree falling down in a hurricane. we propped it up both time--looks rough as
hell but is blooming again this year.

ric