Subject: [Leica] Commenting
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 01:30:25 +0200

Facebook is useful for one reason, we can take a look and simply click
?Like?, I have the same problem, no time for commenting and many times I
can?t find the right words for say something else than ?nice??. or I like? I
don?t know if there is any website allowing click ?like? and rating the
pictures, this could be very useful.

Cheers
Lluis

El 02/04/2014, a las 16:53, Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie> escribi?: