Subject: [Leica] Commenting
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 15:53:34 +0100

Indeed, such is the volume of photos posted on the LUG that it is virtually
impossible to comment on - depending on the busyness of the day - all, or
indeed, possibly any of them. However, any of us using the LUG gallery can
see exactly how many times a photo has been viewed. Only problem is you
can't tell if the viewing figure of 129 is 129 different people, or the same
person 129 times - not that it matters one whit in the grand scheme of
things.

Personally, I don't mind people posting loads of photos, but don't expect an
answer from me as to whether something works better in colour or black and
white, or whether the heavily cropped version works better than the slightly
cropped version, or the uncropped version. To use TEDTALK, all of us are
discriminating adults, so USE YOUR OWN EYES AND MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT!!!

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow