Subject: [Leica] IMG: New studio work with Leica M
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 15:26:38 +1000

This sort of sounds like a preference for which women you find attractive
rather than a photo critique though George. This is a genre really, a
stylised 'look' nothing like reality. Over the top, fun, light hearted is
intended.  I guess I shouldn't show you the more outrageous heels in other
shots. There were cupcakes too ;-)

Oh well, I agree that you would look terrible in a bikini and heels ;-)

To be serious I guess that it just affirms my comments about not being a
good fit for the LUG community. I was partly interested too whether anyone
else here is actually shooting in studio environments with the Leica M too.
I don't do 'grit' and reportage nor social comment etc etc.
Thanks for taking a peek. Your insights are always really appreciated and
you've been very helpful off-list more than once..

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman