Subject: [Leica] IMG: New studio work with Leica M
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 23:23:29 +1000

Thank you all for looking and taking the time to comment. Tinas these
studio shots of models are attractive to men of course but I hope that they
are good work within the genre and other photographers can appreciate what
goes into the them The same as we might enjoy for example reportage or
landscape or street whether or not we personally pursue each area.
The LUG of course is a small if diverse social group and I wouldn't expect
volume responses (nor do we all).
In their native albums my stuff does get looked at a lot (1.93 million
views at last count). None of it generated income and I really respect
people like yourself that can make that work (and work at it all of the
time)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman