Subject: [Leica] Inconsistent lens detection on M 8
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 11:53:46 -0500 (CDT)

Electronics, most likely not, but the LCD screens do have the problem of
turning dark when they get too hot, but his is a temporary issue as they
clear up when cooled back down.  I have not had any problems for short hour
or so time periods, but then it would vary depending on how hot you are
talking about.

Gene