Subject: [Leica] Inconsistent lens detection on M 8
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 17:18:54 -0500

That reminds me of a question I had about very high temperatures ;-) and
digital cameras.  A couple of us have been considering having a pretty
good digital camera around all the time.  There would no doubt be times
when it would have to be left in the car trunk, say in the summertime.
Does anyone know if this is bad for digital gear?  It was of course a
real problem with film.

Ken

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Inconsistent lens detection on M 8)
Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Inconsistent lens detection on M 8)