Subject: [Leica] OT: Leica photos survey
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 22:04:27 -0700

HI CREW,
We've seen some incredible "LEICA STACKING PHOTOS " over the years!
Absolutely incredible some of them! Does anybody have a magnificent "LEICA
stacking photo handy to post?"

If not?

LET'S MAKE NEW YORK, APRIL 24-25-26?  "A STACKING EVENT IN HISTORY!" It
doesn't matter what model, nor year! Lets just make it a humdinger and
e-mail it to the chief honcho of LEICA in Germany from his devoted fans!" :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)