Subject: [Leica] Taking great pictures is really tough, so why not just filch them...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:31:44 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Shulman" <jshulman at judgecrater.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 6:46 PM
Subject: [Leica] Taking great pictures is really tough,so why not just filch
them...

> ...and put them on your own website or Facebook page?
> I wish this were a joke.  Fortunately, this website rats out the thieves.
>>>  http://stopstealingphotos.com/  <<<

Hi Jim,
Given I don't have a great number of years left. So I don't care! :-) But I
figure given the connections that can be made very quickly with Twitter and
all the other dumb-ass connection stuff.

If I were to find out someone were using my photography under their names
and for whatever reason?

It would be quite easy these days to find out who and where they live. Now
like I say, I don't have much life-time left! ERGO: You find out who, where
these SOB's live, track them down and just shoot them! Just one through the
head! Leave quickly and silently!

Sounds drastic? However every twitter tit head would carry a story about "he
killed the guy because he stole his photos and used them as though they were
his own!"  Now that may have a message to the SOB's who steal photos and use
them for their on good! Or in some cases a detrimental use!

Yeah Yeah I know some will freak out about my message! But these bandits
need to receive a message of some kind that? "they just can't go around
grabbing images off the wire whenever they like for use in any way they
think!"

A few with a hole in the head might slow it down some what! :-)

Yeah I know....... "It's OK ted, but it's time for your meds! :-) "

---
protection is active.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Taking great pictures is really tough, so why not just filch them...)