Subject: [Leica] OT: Jakarta
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (piers@hemy.org)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 22:10:17 +0000

Nathan, my daughter has recently returned from Jakarta amongst many other
places and reports that your likely only problem walking around with a
camera is being surrounded by kids wanting you to take their picture.
Jakarta is unspoilt Asia and the old city, near the harbour area
Sundakelapa is especially worth a look. Good museums too if you don't fancy
walking around - the city is filthy with awful traffic.

Piers