Subject: [Leica] Calumet Photo in Bankruptcy Liquidation
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:25:44 -0500

I have only experience with the Chicago store. What you say below is
generally true. Strange selections, generally uninformed help, and not much
help in general.

I always when in Chicago went to Helix, but I'm not sure they are still ok.
Prices were generally very near retail but good help, good service. That's
where I got my D3 and M9.