Subject: [Leica] SOCHI PARA-OLYMPICS 2014
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 21:07:54 -0800

Hi Crew,
OK he has arrived OK in Sochi and all is well. :-) His biggest complaint ?
There wasn't a kettle in his living quarters so he could make himself a cup
of tea after his over 24 hours of travelling.!:-) "yeh I'm going out to buy
a kettle as I brought my own tea!" :-)
Yep that's my son! A first class young fellow and an all round first class
human being! And a "FIRST CLASS PHOTOGRAPHER!"

OK so I'm a tad bias! :-)  But he, without question, is one damn fine
photographer.

Hopefully I'll have a few frames to put on the LUG fom the para-Olympis once
they begin shortly.

cheers,
ted

 <images at comporium.net>