Subject: [Leica] Barcelona Wildlife
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 08:42:01 -0800

Jayanand Govindaraj ASKED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Barcelona Wildlife

Luis,
Wouldn't this be better in colour?
Cheers
Jayanand<<<<<<<

Hi GUYS and Gals,
It sure would be interesting to say the least in colour? The image in B&W,
heaven for bid I should say this! But it has a visual confusion? That in
colour may not be there and the big bird would stand out more in it's own
colour, even if it's white! And from all the "greenery and greenery
reflections around it?"

Still a neat photo in B&W. But I agree with Jayanand it is somewhat
confusing. If anything creates the confusion it's the big white reflections
in the foreground and I don't know what you could do but burn it down
somewhat so it isn't so eye catching?  Maybe?

Sorry Lluis you don't get caught like this very often. :-(

cheers,
ted