Subject: [Leica] M4/3 format ascendant
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:00:55 -0800

We all love Mark. Fine, may be not all. Regardless, it has been very clear
from Mark's posting that he will not be convinced. It's like trying to tell
Ted to be a fiddly 10 menu entries button pushing gear head. Mark is happy
with full frame and Ted is happy with KISS. It's like trying to convert
meat eaters to be vegan - yes, may be you may succeed, but most efforts
look like bashing heads against walls...