Subject: [Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:35:58 -0600

On Feb 22, 2014, at 1:29 PM, Jim Laurel (gmail) wrote:

> I agree completely that this should be Leica's single overriding core
> value, but don't think M240 is as bad as Mark is making it out to be.
>

> On Feb 22, 2014, at 10:54 AM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
> wrote:
>
>> A very compact but very high image producing camera is a  core value which
>> Leica should own. It invented it. Leica should be all over it. Mop the
>> floor
>> with it.

As far as I can tell from actual image files available for viewing
Leica does "Own"  the compact, full frame, range finder, mirror-less,
"System."

No other system is as complete;
or producing the quality of image files across that rather large system.

That I've seen.

Each system seems to offer exciting potential.
Though the Leica M is certainly not "falling behind."

and yes - it's "SO DAMN EXPENSIVE."

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com