Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Rug Weaver
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 13:39:28 -0500

The Remove Chromatic Aberration button in LR did not work on this one:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/154578993

It has done a remarkable job on most of the awful CA from the Canon wides,
but it barely touched the purple fringe on his cap.  UGH!

Tina

--
Tina Manley

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] IMGS: Rug Weaver)