Subject: [Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 10:40:41 -0600
References: <27260333.1393040158349.JavaMail.root@elwamui-rustique.atl.sa.earthlink.net> <024c01cf2f90$3bfa4fd0$b3eeef70$@verizon.net> <B84FC739-8534-4734-A630-5ED84FC0303B@gmail.com> <025401cf2f92$c79f24a0$56dd6de0$@verizon.net> <B4A14125-A3B4-458B-8205-99F090EE4A1D@gmail.com> <035901cf2fde$5aa76a00$0ff63e00$@verizon.net> <CAFfkXxsJm4bh5iEsJ8MF+ZWsZe+o=5orHeAJSxVMaEBuGMjHUA@mail.gmail.com> <037f01cf2fe9$0aa69b10$1ff3d130$@verizon.net>

Non native lenses are really easy to focus with the A7r.  There's a color
indicator that blooms as areas are in focus.  (you can change the color of
the bloom)

--
Regards,

Sonny