Subject: [Leica] An apology to the LUG--for those who purchased the yearbook
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 10:52:12 +1000

Jim you have personally facilitated the channeling of hundreds of dollars
from LUG folks to this charity over all of the years of your excellent
stewardship. No need to feel bad and I do hope that some purchasers follow
up for you.

It is entirely as a thank you to you and recognition of your efforts that I
plan to preserve the same surcharge for your charity with the 2014 edition.
*If I am not lynched after this year's* and still have the job, I'll
consider another in the future.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman