Subject: [Leica] Oysters
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 10:24:20 -0500

We had a delicious gumbo yesterday made from a roux and the holy trinity,
plus collards, dandelion greens, kale and ham hocks with andouille sausage
added at the end.  It was almost vegetarian!  Cornbread from our ground
corn was cooked with bacon fat and our eggs  ;-)  There is enough left for
lunch today.

Tina