Subject: [Leica] IMG: SNOW!!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 06:35:04 +0100

My sentiments exactly. During the last week of February my son will be
driving from Concord, CA to Orchard Park, NY. I do not look forward to
sitting here in Alicante and worrying about him. My wife is flying over to
make the trip with him and keep him company during the move.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain