Subject: [Leica] IMG: Petrognano Olives
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:30:25 -0600 (CST)

I like this one better.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tina Manley" <images at comporium.net>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 4:07:04 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Petrognano Olives

Hi, Bob-

I took over 40 photos of this scene, some bracketed and some not.  I like
the drama of the HDR that is not available with a single exposure but I
don't want to over do it.  Maybe the second one is better:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/154445908

I used Photomatix to merge the exposures.  I have Nik HDR but haven't tried
it.  The Photomatix software is very intuitive and gives you lots of
choices.

Thanks,

TIna

--