Subject: [Leica] On Commentary Continued
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 11:02:53 +0100 (CET)

Leon, what you're asking is more or less what we all do, and have been doing
for a long time here.

Of course, you can't expect a detailed feedback from every Lugger - in any
case you will immediately know if your photo is ok or not statistically - a
yup is better than delte/ignore if you see what I mean- and among the
answers you get, there's more often than not a hint or two to be decoded
that will help you produce better or more acceptable pictures next time, or
right now with a crop or an adjustment here or there. Well, this is my
experience at least.

I hope this will comfort your idea of posting pictures more frequently.
Don't be shy ;-)
Happy image hunting Doc

Amities
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 08/02/2014 10:24