Subject: [Leica] Belated postings
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 12:01:12 -0000

Noticed that a post of mine that I sent on the 6th on appeared on my inbox
this morning (8th) even though I got a reply to it - from Sue - on the 6th!
I saw some (3 or 4) other Lugger posts that have also been belated.
Recently, I've noticed replies to a post are sometimes arriving before the
original post appears but there's normally only a few minutes in the
difference. Anybody else notice this?

I'm using Outlook Express 6

Douglas

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Belated postings)