Subject: [Leica] Leica M to R adapter
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 17:51:00 -0500
References: <CA+yJO1DFnYLEHW+WpfCZV6GNbYBHoLZfa=sQmOEGXKW3tuijjg@mail.gmail.com> <5787825F-B431-4E12-A215-324487A3D47E@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1B52OPh6_i-_caMDqrX3AYu0U_6EADtEcTLMUZT3KSd7A@mail.gmail.com> <D4305F66-3D01-4A1E-B7CA-17A1B019F2CF@archiphoto.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9E68844A0@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1CE7FT_fVoRWhTp9y6G-fZPgHe-3CCHH900REsPLM7GkA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF51d688yKeUmfjxh+85C1i0SJAk46Y8jJBTjUELXcEj4A@mail.gmail.com>

Thanks, Geoff.  No, it doesn't sound like something I need.  I have a
Garmin and there is a way to link the GPS to photos by the date and time
but I've never found a need to do that.  The camera fits my hand just fine
without a grip.  Thanks goodness!  I don't think I could squeeze anything
else into the photo budget for another year!

Tina