Subject: [Leica] OT question: can't fire flash on Fuji X E1 when using LM3rd party adapter
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 12:56:49 -0000

That's a useful tip Howard. I'd forgotten about flash adjustment on the Fuji
X100S as I tend to think of it as my handy go anywhere compact rather than
the ball of advanced technology it really is. I tend to leave it on a manual
setting for daylight - F8, 250s, and auto ISO between 200 and 6400.

For instance, I was in the pub last night (post camera club consumption),
and, as usual, had the X100S with me in my coat pocket, and, camera people
being camera people, they wanted to play with it. But, photos taken, they
show the basic flash setting can be too strong especially when the situation
is very dark.

Ted, I know we shouldn't be talking about flash and I apologise :-)

Douglas