Subject: [Leica] OT question: can't fire flash on Fuji X E1 when using LM 3rd party adapter
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 06:18:31 +0800

Hi Luggers,
The sentence quoted below should read "Perhaps you have silent mode turned
ON". In the context of what I went on to say I'm sure everyone figured out
what I was really trying to say.
I played with my former XE 1 at  my son in law's last night and got the
flash to fire with no lens on the camera - when Silent Mode was OFF - so I
expect the flash would fire on Jeff's XE 1 even with a 3rd party lens on the
camera.
Cheers
Howard