Subject: [Leica] Antartica
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:01:14 +0530

Larry,
Thanks for looking. I saw an exact replica of Shackleton's boat, the
James Caird, at the museum at Grytviken, and also sailed (in reverse,
and in total comfort) the route from Elephant Island to South Georgia.
One can only marvel at how he ever made it - Frank Worsley must have
been an absolute genius as a navigator.
Cheers
Jayanand