Subject: [Leica] IMG: Weekend birds
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 12:35:58 -0600 (CST)

Doug,

Very nice set of photos to kick off your vacation.  Like the White faced
Ibis.  Quite surprised as to how much the Snow Geese and the Ross's Goose
look alike.
our Bird bath/watering station are both solid ice right now.  Had blizzard
conditions last night and the temps today are -6 F as the high with -33 F
wind chill.  I think the birds are staying in their shelters to keep warm. ;)

Gene