Subject: [Leica] The latest about Photo ethics in a war zone
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:42:01 -0800

Do you know what? That was then, so it was repeated... "BIG DEAL!!"

A hell of a lot of young American and Japanese men along with heaven knows
how many civilians died capturing that piece of Island.

Even a few lads in the flag raising, repeated??????? Hell they didn't get to
survive as they were killed as the war continued.

TODAY? And the eastern part of the world and the countries of the
middle-East and around the Med?  Fighting with honour? It's all bullsh---
and greed as it has been for 5000 years and religion! FORGET IT! LEAVE THEM
ALL BE AND SORT IT OUT AS THE TRIBES THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN!

OK I'm done and if you have a problem? Get over it even though I've just
allowed myself to fall prey/victim to my inner rages I swore would never
rise again! About the complete idiocy of war and murder.

Besides this isn't war! This is one gang murdering the other gang!

cheers and have nice day in the safe haven of North America! :-(

Dr. ted :-(
ps:
And yes I've turned down at least ten assignment offers to go to the Middle
East in the past 10 years! Hell I'd rather stay home, read the LUG and take
pictures in my garden! My last war scene was Viet Nam!!!! LESSON LEARNED!
TRUST ME YOU DIDN'T NEED TO POSE A CRAP there!