Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Hong Kong Jan 23/24 or thereabout
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 23:49:35 +0800

Signs, funny or just weird. Then the flower garden. Finally, buildings in
the Sau Mui Ping area where I grew up - at that time, there were only a
couple government project buildings in the hilly area. Now the area has
been redeveloped with at least 20-30 tall buildings littering the
landscape. I couldn't quite figure out which hill level was the old area. I
used to have to walk up what seemed like hundreds of steps to go to the
Elementary school. After school, I would go spend hours at the library. The
walk to the bus station seemed to last forever, but is probably about a
brisk 15 mins walk.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152172170339324.1073741829.780609323&type=1
--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto