Subject: [Leica] William Albert Allard on Photographing
From: gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 07:44:15 +0000

Bob

Thanks for posting this so brief view of one of my favourite photographers -
in fact his book 'Five Decades, a Retrospective' is sat right next to me on
my desk. Every single word he uttered through this is, in my opinion, so
true. I just wish I could remeber them when I am out there working.

Thanks again for sharing.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or