Subject: [Leica] IMG: Legacy Rangefinder Lenses (and more) on X-E2
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 20:07:26 -0800

On Jan 23, 2014, at 7:38 PM, Alan Magayne-Roshak <amr3 at uwm.edu> wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Jan 2014  Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:
> Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Legacy Rangefinder Lenses on X-E2
>
>> You are discovering that the Fuji is the first viable modern non-Leica
>> platform for Leica lenses.
>
>> Cheers,
>> Nathan
>
>> Nathan Wajsman
>> Alicante, Spain
> ===============================================================================================================================================
> I sure am.  But not only that.
>
> I'm probably happier than if I could afford a digital M.  With the Thumbs
> Up I bought, the X-E2 is as pleasant to hold as my M3.

so true...

The new M's look like they are too thick for my taste and also need extra
grips.   But another deal is that I can not only use my M and LTM lenses on
the Fuji, I could buy an Olympus adapter to use all my Zuikos (including the
250mm f/2) and with the Samigon Nikon F to LTM adapter I already own,  I can
mount Nikon lenses like my 55mm Micro-Nikkor.

absolutely, I have used most of my Leica M and R lenses, also  great old
Pentax, Zeiss, Olympus, Nikon, Canon lenses that were begging to be used.