Subject: [Leica] IMG: Legacy Rangefinder Lenses (and more) on X-E2
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 08:08:12 +0100

Currently playing with Angenieux's for the R here :-)
The R to X Adaptor costs  less than $15 with shipping ...
and I will order the canon FD one this weekend

So much fun for so little money :-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 24 janv. 14 ? 05:07, Steve Barbour a ?crit :

>   But another deal is that I can not only use my M and LTM lenses on
> the Fuji, I could buy an Olympus adapter to use all my Zuikos
> (including the 250mm f/2) and with the Samigon Nikon F to LTM
> adapter I already own,  I can mount Nikon lenses like my 55mm Micro-
> Nikkor.
>
> absolutely, I have used most of my Leica M and R lenses, also  great
> old Pentax, Zeiss, Olympus, Nikon, Canon lenses that were begging to
> be used.

NO ARCHIVE

Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Legacy Rangefinder Lenses (and more) on X-E2)