Subject: [Leica] Tram Riding with the invisibility cloak
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:34:24 +0800

Hi Luggers,
Richard has been off attending to business and I have been rushing around
chasing visas for my trip to Africa in March.
This has meant riding the trams several times a day. I put on my
invisibility cloak (aka the Oly E M 1 set to touch screen)
and made the two following images as I was rushing about.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK201314/BabeStareW.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK201314/SixEyesw.jpg.html>

Please enjoy and look large. C&C always welcome.

Howard

PS: Tomorrow Richard and I and Joe Leung are going to hit the Flower Market
and the Bird Walking Park.
I expect there will be pictures.

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Tram Riding with the invisibility cloak)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Tram Riding with the invisibility cloak)