Subject: [Leica] PAW 3: just around Alicante
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 08:29:24 +0800

Nathan,
I found:
"3_10
The Mediterranean as seen from our office":
to be a striking modernest image. Worthy of a big print hung on a wall.
Thanks for posting.
Howard

Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 07:10:59 +0100
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: just around Alicante
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>, Olympus Camera Discussion

No trips last week. It was the week when I went back to work, Lars went back
to Denmark, and my wife and daughter came back from Puerto Rico. So the
images are from home and office, but also some nice night images from El
Campello. There is also construction, pizza dough, and two cute little
girls. It's all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1124

Nathan