Subject: [Leica] Using Leicas - and discussing the Yearbook
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:48:09 +0100

Thanks, Ric, for the input of common sense. Yes, it's just for for fun.

It would be even more fun if I could figure out how to carry a Leica with
me on my bike trips. My bike trips tend to be long (day-trips around 300km
and back-to-back day-trips up to 1000 km). I can't have the IIIf in a
jersey pocket since it would rub my back raw. Maybe this year I'll just put
it in the side pocket of a Carradice (we're getting real close to Tilley
territory here) Burly saddle bag and hope for the best. It rains a lot
sometimes and 12 hours in the rain can be an issue, but not as great of an
issue as something electronic.

Daniel