Subject: [Leica] Using Leicas - and discussing the Yearbook
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 08:46:20 +0100

Damn you, Bob. First you pull me out of the shadows (if Bob can chime in,
well I can too). Then, after summarizing my own experiences, you pull back.
You better not!

Like you, I find it well nigh impossible to keep up. I see great shots, am
afraid to say anything, because those with other great shots (that I
missed) could take it poorly.

But today I happened to make a new attempt. Glad I did. Now back to work ...

Daniel