Subject: [Leica] IMG: Anna's Hummingbird
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 00:39:29 -0600 (CST)

Great shot Doug, very nicely captured.

Cheers,
Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Herr" <wildlightphoto at earthlink.net>
To: lug at leica-users.org
Sent: Sunday, January 5, 2014 2:32:59 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

The hummingbird feeders in my yard have attracted several of the resident
Anna's Hummingbirds, one of which is an adult male with full breeding
plumage (the Anna's Hummingbird is one of the first birds to nest each
year).  Today I had the time to take advantage of the little buzz-birds'
activities:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/trochilidae/anhumm06.html

I'm happy with this photograph.

technical stuff: R8/DMR, 280mm f/4 APO, tripod & blind.  All comments
welcome.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com