Subject: [Leica] Stolen Dreams
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 22:55:13 +0100

Thank you very much to all for have take a look and for your kind comments,
I?m really happy to have been able communicate my sadness through my
pictures, I agree with Tina about my favorites too are the kids on the
windows, many of you mentioned this one as your favorite, many thanks, is my
favorite too

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/378616-1/20140104_L1038151.jpg

This was a certain work, I?m happy to have do it. Unfortunately, others will
come, it is not the only old shop closing on these days...

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 11/01/2014, a las 17:28, Steve Barbour <steve.barbour at gmail.com>
escribi?: