Subject: [Leica] Stolen Dreams
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 19:59:05 -0800

Lluis, this one is magnificent!
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/378616-1/20140104_L1038151.jpg

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] Stolen Dreams)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Stolen Dreams)