Subject: [Leica] FS: OT - Fuji 18mm f2 XF lens
From: gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 07:33:13 +0000

I know there are a number of Fuji X series shooters here so I hope there
will be no objections to this post.

I am buying the fuji 18 - 55 zoom and therefore have no need for the 18mm
prime which is excellent condition and is complete with box etc. etc. I am
asking ?250 ($410 or ?300) inc. shipping in Europe. Please add $20 for
shipping elsewhere (sorry!). Payment will be by Paypal.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Many thanks

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or