Subject: [Leica] Tripod mount for iPad
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 22:25:14 -0700

Hey gang -- I recently bought an iPad Mini Retina and also got the Fieldcam
app for it, which emulates a wooden view camera.  The app has been a lot of
fun and I wanted to get a tripod mount for the Mini to further enhance the
experience, but when the mount arrived today I realized I had ordered the
full-size version for the original iPad by mistake.  So I'm offering the
mount free to anyone here who uses an iPad and has an interest in a tripod
mount.  It was only $16.88 from Amazon and I don't feel like going through
the exchange process, so if anyone wants it just let me know.  I'll even do
the postage (it's very light) if you're in the US.

You can look up the mount online (Grifiti Nootle) and check out Fieldcam in
the app store ($1.99).  Anyway, first come first served, either off list or
on -- let me know and it's yours.

Just to repeat -- this is for the original iPad, not the Mini.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Tripod mount for iPad)