Subject: [Leica] cosmic (gamma) rays and sensors
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 06:55:20 +0100

I took about 40 flights last year, all with either the Fuji X-Pro 1 or the
Leica M8. In previous years, the pace of travel was somewhat less, but
certainly 10-20 flights year year. I have NEVER noticed any ill effects. My
M8 is now more than 5 years old, so it has been in the air at least 100
times.

Forget it and enjoy your trip.

Cheers,
Nathan