Subject: [Leica] Landed in Alicante…awesome
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 20:51:02 +0100

The yearbook arrived at my office this afternoon, and I think from a print
quality point of view, this is the best yet. At least my two pictures look
exactly like I wanted and hoped they would look. Blurb just gets better all
the time.

As for the content, as others have said, it is really wonderful, and I am
happy to hear that Geoff will take on the task for 2014. It is a truly
wonderful book. Congratulations to all who contributed, and of course thanks
to Jim!!!

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman