Subject: [Leica] Leica Yearbook/Camera User Group
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 08:50:17 +1000

Since this has come up, I just took a head count on the photographs in the
current yearbook for those interested.
The largest group of photos were made with Leica cameras or (branded)
lenses. That is the requirement by the way for the much larger Leica L
Camera Forum which is exclusively Leica focused.
I count 110 Leica photos. The M9 predominates. 13 with the Monochrom and 7
with the M (Typ 240).
Nikon, Fujifilm, Canon and others combined 70
Not specified 59.

So maybe the Fujifilm folks are gaining on us. Keep posting. Be warned that
you still get counted in the Leica bucket if you put Leica glass on the
front ;-) ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman